Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
We always try to provide the best services possible, but there may be times when you feel this has not happened. If you do have a complaint please contact our practice manager, who will try to help resolve your problem. You can obtain a patient’s guide to our local complaints procedure from reception; using it does not affect your right to complain to NHS England.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days and agree a plan with you concerning how it will be handled and the timescale involved.
- If appropriate, you will be invited in to discuss your complaint with the practice manager and the member of staff or GP/nurse involved. You will be invited to bring a relative, friend or advocate with you to the meeting.
- We hope this will resolve the matter and enable us to either learn from our mistake or to explain our actions etc. to your satisfaction.
- If you are not satisfied a conciliation meeting may be offered involving NHS England.
Our staff and doctors do there upmost to provide the best clinical and customer services to our patients as possible. Many of our patients are appreciative of this and do provide positive feedback. As in any occupation it is helpful and encouraging to receive positive feedback when you feel that we have done something well. Such feedback can be provided in many ways including the following:
- NHS.UK: Fordbridge Medical Centre
- By writing to the Practice attention of the Practice Manager
We make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice.
However, we are aware that things can go wrong resulting in a patient feeling that they have a genuine cause for complaint. If this is so, we would wish for the matter to be settled as quickly, and as amicably, as possible.
To pursue a complaint please contact the practice manager who will deal with your concerns appropriately. Further written information is available regarding the complaints procedure from reception.